AXA MANSARD MIXED-USE DEVELOPMENT
Location Lekki, Lagos
The vision for the AXA MANSARD RUBIX TOWERS is to create a bold, sculptural and dynamic building, while solving all design and spatial issues creatively. Redefining the standards of the office and residential tower, the building is a complete shift from the generic building typology.
The ‘rubic’ form of the scheme is achieved through the ‘coupled rotations’ of the tower floor plates. The result of which offers the experience of stunning views of the lagoon and Lekki Peninsula from within and without. It is a truly unique and dynamic building, which stands as a beacon, adding character to the Lagos skyline.
Sited on a 6,660m2 plot of land along Admiralty Way in the commercial zone of the Lekki Peninsula. Nearby neighbours include Daytona Pharmacy, Sailors Lounge and Bay lounge;
AXA MANSARD’s mixed-use development is designed to provide high value office, residential and retail spaces in two adjoining towers of a twelve (12) floors. These consist of: –
- Separate entrance lobbies for the residential complex, the retail complex as well as the office facilities
- A mezzanine level and 3 upper levels of car parking providing a total of 380 car parking spaces which can be zoned to serve the office and the residential facilities independently. 83 car parking spaces have been allocated to the residential tower, while 297 spaces are allotted the office tower.
- A landscaped podium floor which can be accessed by both office and residential occupants.
- 9 upper levels of rentable office floors of 934m2 net per floor
- 9 upper levels of residential accommodation made up of 36 condos with 4 condos per floor, with areas ranging from 225 to 292 m2.
- Ground floor retail elements, including gym, spa, restaurant and crèche.
- Both towers have been designed to have stunning views to the lagoon without interruption from either tower